Friday, May 21, 2010

Uno

Well, looks like the new approach worked! First place, and by a pretty impressive margin! 52 elo and 8% above the next closest book.

Thanks everyone for all the PM's, comments and emails, I appreciate it.

I know everyone is interested in using the book, and I absolutely promise to make it public. It's just a matter of when. I'd like to get in one more tournament before making it public (SCCT?!) and we have a big holiday coming up here in the US.

As soon as I decide to make it public, I will post it on a few forums, as well as on this website.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Although I would most definitely love to have the book. I do respect your decision to keep it private till after the next tournament. Good luck with SCCT. Keep up the good work.

BarmikiM said...

hi friend... is private now? im barmikim please link donwload;)