Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Uptown v 1.0

I received the information I needed from Sedat, so I have begun compiling all of my research and game databases to create Uptown 1.0, which will be participating in the latest SCCT tournament.

It will be a very strong book, and I expect it to do well.

To be honest, I was planning on releasing it to the public after the tournament had started (25 January). I'm undecided if I should release it on 25 January, or wait until the SCCT tournament has been completed. I'm not sure what I'll do.

On a similar note, I did confirm that Uptown v0.06 (latest public release) was entered into the Pioneerchess tournament, which began 16 January and is expected to finish 25 January.

Uptown v 0.06 is a good book, but I know for a fact that some of the competitors have stronger books. I'll be interested to see the final tournament results, but I do not expect Uptown v 0.06 to place in the top 10. Anything is possible though, we'll just have to wait for the results.

Thanks for reading, next post will be after I submit Uptown 1.0 to the SCCT Tournament.

-Brandon

No comments: