Friday, February 5, 2010

Uptown Status

It's been some time since I've posted, but I wanted to assure everyone that the latest version of Uptown will be released after the SCCT2010 results. From what I've heard from Sedat, things are looking very good for Uptown.

If you're wondering what I've been up to recently, I was doing research on the possibilities of black winning via B06/B08, as 1. e4 g6 has always been interesting to me. However, after some very interesting results and about 2 weeks of research, I'm officially giving up on that line. I will tell you, however, if you would like to see Rybka 3 give some very wrong evaluations, play a few B06 games. I may release the B06/B08 book that came out of the research at a later date, I'm not sure.

Hopefully SCCT2010 will be done soon and Uptown will be made public.

Thanks for reading.

Brandon

No comments: